Araria district is one of the thirty-eight districts of Bihar state, India, and Araria town is the administrative headquarter of this district. Araria district is a part of Purnea division. The district occupies an area of 2830 sq km. It has a view of Mount Kanchenjunga(One of the great peaks of the Himalyan range) This district has total 2 sub- divisions namely Araria and Forbesganj and 9 blocks. Araria sub-division comprises six blocks: Araria, Jokihat, Kursakanta, Raniganj, Sikti and Palasi and Forbesganj sub-division comprises three blocks: Forbesganj, Narpatganj and Bhargama. There are six Vidhan Sabha constituencies in this district: Narpatganj, Raniganj(SC), Forbesganj, Araria, Jokihat and Sikti. All of these are part of Araria Lok Sabha constituency.
- Advertisement for recruitment of Various Post in District Health Society Araria
- Selected Licensor for New Public Distribution System Shop
- Counseling date for Accountant-cum- IT Assistant and Technical Assistant
- Selected Candidates for Written Exam (Executive Assistant-2018)
- Joining Letter of Rest Executive Assistant from Panel of 2015
- Selected List of New Public Distribution System (PDS)