Araria district is one of the thirty-eight districts of Bihar state, India, and Araria town is the administrative headquarter of this district. Araria district is a part of Purnea division. The district occupies an area of 2830 sq km. It has a view of Mount Kanchenjunga(One of the great peaks of the Himalyan range) This district has total 2 sub- divisions namely Araria and Forbesganj and 9 blocks. Araria sub-division comprises six blocks: Araria, Jokihat, Kursakanta, Raniganj, Sikti and Palasi and Forbesganj sub-division comprises three blocks: Forbesganj, Narpatganj and Bhargama. There are six Vidhan Sabha constituencies in this district: Narpatganj, Raniganj(SC), Forbesganj, Araria, Jokihat and Sikti. All of these are part of Araria Lok Sabha constituency.
- Final Merit List Of Executive Assistant 2018 (All Category)
- Tour Program
- Measles Rubella Vaccination Campaign from 15th January 2019.
- Notice Inviting Tender- Planning & Development Department.
- Date Organized for Selection of Aanganbari Sevika and Sahayika
- Notice Inviting Re-Tender- Planning & Development Department