Araria district is one of the thirty-eight districts of Bihar state, India, and Araria town is the administrative headquarter of this district. Araria district is a part of Purnea division. The district occupies an area of 2830 sq km. It has a view of Mount Kanchenjunga(One of the great peaks of the Himalyan range) This district has total 2 sub- divisions namely Araria and Forbesganj and 9 blocks. Araria sub-division comprises six blocks: Araria, Jokihat, Kursakanta, Raniganj, Sikti and Palasi and Forbesganj sub-division comprises three blocks: Forbesganj, Narpatganj and Bhargama. There are six Vidhan Sabha constituencies in this district: Narpatganj, Raniganj(SC), Forbesganj, Araria, Jokihat and Sikti. All of these are part of Araria Lok Sabha constituency.
- Notice For Vehicle Auction
- Notice Inviting Tender- Planning & Development Department
- Information related to compensation of vehicles acquired on the occasion of Lok Sabha General Election 2019
- Teacher Niyojan 2019-20 Graduate Grade (Class-VI-VIII) Anumodit Aarakshan Roster
- Teacher Niyojan 2019-20 Basic Grade (Class-I-V) Anumodit Aarakshan Roster
- Tour Program